This years’ edition will take place in a venue that offers both conference facilities and accommodation. Your Conference fee will therefore include, in a full package, the Registration fee and your Accommodation fee, for the entire duration of the conference:
All you need to know before registering
Member ID: If you would like to register as a EUROPARC member, you will need to fill in your organisation’s Member ID and the country where it is registered – this information is in the hands of your organisation and can be found on the last invoice we sent to you. Please check it before starting your registration and, in case of problems, please write us an email at email@example.com with your organisation name + country and we will gladly share it with you.
Note that Members get a reduced Conference fee. If you want to become a EUROPARC member you can do it here.
Workshop selection: During registration, you will be asked to select one workshop to attend on Thursday October 6th. Please check the workshops available before registering . This selection cannot be changed afterwards;
Field trip selection: Similarly to workshops, you will be asked to select one fieldtrip to attend on Friday October 7th. Please check the Field trips available before registering . This selection cannot be changed afterwards;
Accommodation options: This year, the Conference fee includes your accommodation. Please check the Accommodation options available before registering. Additionaly, if you choose a shared accommodation, you will be asked to provide the name of the person you would like to share it with at the moment of registration;
User Account: During registration, you will be prompted to create a user account that will allow you to login to the conference website. Once you are registered and your account is approved, you will be able to log in, check your fieldtrip and workshop selection, change your password, complete your profile and see the list of participants that will attend the conference (subject to permission);
Places and registration deadline: Places are limited due to the size of the venue. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Likewise, registrations will close on Sunday Sept 11th at midnight CET.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation is sometimes necessary so it is is possible under certain conditions. Reimbursement depends on when you are cancelling:
- Before July 15, 2022: 90% refund;
- Before Aug 29, 2022: 50% refund;
- After Aug 29, 2022: 0% refund;
3 steps to register: Once you are all set, please follow the next steps to complete your registration:
- Register: Click register below and fill in the form with your personal and professional data. You will also be asked to select a workshop and a field trip;
- Payment: Once registered to the conference, please proceed to the payment. You can either use Bank Transfer or Paypal. In either case an invoice will be automatically sent to your email address. You can also retrieve it from the Delegates’ Area > Account information;
- If you have chosen to pay via Bank Transfer you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail with an overview, the bank details and the amount payable;
- If you have chosen to pay via PayPal, the system will automatically calculate the amount and direct you to the payment process;
- Validation: After confirmation of payment, your account will be approved and you will receive a confirmation email;
Please be aware that access to the conference can only be granted after the complete fee has arrived in our bank account.
Do you need more information?
The Registration fees of your conference will be calculated as follows and depending on your membership status, date of registration and your accommodation choice: Conference fee = Registration fee + Accommodation fee
Registration fee includes full access to the conference, field trips and social events as well as all meals. It excludes travels, bar expenses.
The fee depends on your membership status and on the date of your registration. Please bear in mind that:
- Early Birds: registrations before July 15 at midnight;
- Late Birds: registrations on July 16 or later;
|Members – Early-birds||280|
|Members – Late-birds||350|
|Non-Members – Early-birds||360|
|Non-Members – Late-birds||430|
Accommodation options & fees
This year we offer accommodations at the conference venue. We propose single rooms, a shared chalet and a pavilion for maximum 2 people (shared bathroom) and single used pavilions.
Note that in some cases the bathroom will be shared.
For more information on accommodation options please visit our Travel & Accommodation webpage.
|Accommodation fees (4 nights)|
|Single Room||Azureva Village de Vacances – in conference venue||340 €|
|Pavilion Single Use||Fondation Maison de la Gendarmerie – at walking distance from conference venue (10 minutes)||360 €|
|Shared Pavilion||Fondation Maison de la Gendarmerie – at walking distance from conference venue (10 minutes)||240 €|
|Shared Chalet||Fondation Maison de la Gendarmerie – at walking distance from conference venue (10 minutes)||240 €|