The registration process for EUROPARC Online Conference 2021 is a 3 stage process:
- Fill in the below form with correct data;
- Register for the conference and make the payment (PayPal or Bank Transfer). If you have chosen to pay via PayPal, the system will automatically calculate the amount and direct you to the payment process. If you have chosen to pay via Bank Transfer you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail with an overview, the bank details and the amount payable. An invoice will be automatically sent to your email address after completing the registration. You can download it also from your Delegate’s Area> Account information. For more information check our FAQ page;
- Payment validation. Please be aware that access to the conference can only be granted after the complete fee arrived in our bank account. Please be advised that this might take some days if you have opted for bank transfer. Also do make sure that you pay all banking fees. After validation, your account will be approved and you will receive a confirmation email.
Conference fees include access to both days and sections. Conference proceedings (pdf) will be provided at the time of the conference.
Conference categories and respective fees:
- EUROPARC Member (100 Euro/person); EUROPARC members benefit from reduced conference fees and a special offer (if 3 people from the same member organization are registered they will have the 3rd place for free);
- Non-member (150 Euro/person);
- Youth <26 (50 Euro/person);
If you want to join EUROPARC network you can do this here.
Registrations will close on Sunday October 3rd at 00:00h CET (midnight).
If you have questions regarding the registration process, don’t hesitate to contact us through the HelpDesk or through the address firstname.lastname@example.org .