Overall, the conference runs from Wednesday 5 to Friday 7 October 2022.
- If you are participating in the EUROPARC Federation General Assembly, it is scheduled in the morning of Wednesday 5 October 2022.
- If you only want to attend the Conference only, it will start on Wednesday 5 October 2022 after lunch.
Arrival of participants to both the General Assembly and Conference is recommended on Tuesday 4 in the afternoon. Registrations and check in will be open then.
For more information you can check the Programme webpage.
The conference will end with a nice cultural dinner on Friday 7 October 2022, when you have no dancing left in you 😉
Travelling back should be planned on Saturday 8 October 2022.
In Argelès-sur-Mer, France, which is located at the foot of the Albères mountains where the Pyrenees plunge into the sea. It perfectly combines the art of living, green tourism and the pleasures of the seaside.
These are the different transports you can get to join the Conference.
- By train: There is a train station in Argelès-sur-Mer. It is located 1.5km away from the conference venue. Check the SNCF website for train travel options.
- By plane: Perpignan-Rivesaltes International Airport is located 25km from Argelès-sur-mer. Girona Airport is 90km away. Although further away, Barcelona (Spain) and Montpellier (France) can also be considered.
- By car: If travelling from the North => A9 Motorway: exit ‘Perpignan Sud’, then expressway to Argelès-sur-mer (20km). If travelling from the South => A9 Motorway: exit ‘Le Boulou’. Argelès is 18km by taking the expressway.
For more information please visit our Travel & Accommodation webpage.
Shuttles will be arranged from the Argelès-sur-Mer train station to the conference venue (1.5 km), on arrival day (Tuesday Oct. 4) and departure day (Saturday Oct. 8)
No shuttle service from the airports – you will need to reachArgelès-sur-Mer by your own means.
Registration & Prices
Although we are trying to keep the costs as low as possible, there is a Conference fee that helps us cover the costs of the venue rental, the catering, event management, social events, transportation,… This year, we are thankful for the financial support that the conference has received from various partners. Discover who.
This year’s Conference fee includes unlimited access to the conference, field trips, social events, meals AND acommodation. It excludes travels and bar expenses.
Note that the fee depends on your membership status, the date when you sign up and your accommodation choice.
For details please refer to the dedicated registration page here
To process your payment you can either do a bank transfer or use PayPal. If you were unable to make the payment via any of these 2 methods please contact us and we will assist you. In either case, you will receive an invoice. Your registration will be validated once it has been paid. For more details, please refer to the registration page
For bank transfers, please use the details below – you will receive them also by email at the time of registration:
- ACCOUNT HOLDER: EUROPARC Federation
- BANK NAME: Sparkasse Freyung-Grafenau
- ADDRESS: Freyunger Str. 5, D-94481 Grafenau, Germany
- ACCOUNT NO.: 190 0073 51
- SWIFT-Code: BYLADEM1FRG
- IBAN: DE25 7405 1230 0190 0073 51
Unfortunately, no. Registration can only be done for the whole duration of the Conference.
You can obviously decide to only attend a part of it but the price will be the same.
We strive to continuously improve our online registration process. For now, it doesn’t offer group registrations.
If you need to register multiple people from your organisation, we’re sorry but you will need to complete one registration per person.
You should have received the Member ID of your organisation.
If not, we are here to assist you. Please send an email email@example.com Please make sure you state the name of the organisation you belong to and the position you occupy.
Yes. The last day and time when we will accept registrations is Sunday September 11 at 00:00h CET (midnight).
The early bird rate offers a significant discount on the Conference fee and is available until Friday July 15 at 00:00h CET (midnight).
It’s easy! This year the accommodation is provided at the conference venue. We offer single-rooms in B&B in two adjacent holiday resorts. It will offer an even greater opportunity to meet your fellows. Participants will be allocated based on their accommodation choices at the time of registration – the final information on rooms allocation will be sent out to participants after registrations close.
You can get more information on our Travel & Accommodation webpage.
Unfortunately, we only offer a flat rate as the room will be booked for you only. No one else will be able to use it.
This year’s conference offers “All inclusive” packages including participation fee and accommodation.
Workshops & Field Trips
Unfortunately no. Please consider well beforehand what workshops you would like to participate in.
*In cases of force majeure, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
The climate of Argelès-sur-Mer in October should be perfect. Yet, the weather forecast is uncertain. The weather in October is rather dry and mild with temperatures reaching 20°C during the day. Rain is possible but unlikely. The sun rises and sets at about 07.00am and 6.00pm respectively.
- During the conference, most people will wear smart casual outfits suited to a professional meeting. Nothing very formal though.
- For the field trips make sure you bring clothing adapted to spend the day outdoors, in the field.
- Various social events are planned. I know that my colleague will take the opportunity to wear her fancy dress.
Last but not least, a late season swim might be on the cards. Bringing a swimsuit might be a good idea.
A public wifi will be available in the venue. Please be aware that the bandwidth might be rather low.
Of course, on Friday evening.